Auto and Marine Product Care
Caring for your Glass or Acrylic Windows, Windscreens and Doors
Recommended cleaning method of your acrylic windscreen / window is soap or household detergent in warm water using a soft clean cloth or cotton wool. Regular cleaning with fresh water and a soft cloth will keep and protect the product.
- Materials or brushes of a harsh nature are not recommended as they will abraise the
- Organic cleaning agents, such as acetone or thinners must not be used as they will
attack all grades of acrylic sheet.
- Cleaning or polishing agents in pressure cans are also not recommended.
Regular cleaning with fresh water and a soft cloth will keep and protect the product.
- Use commercial glass cleaners (eg, windex).
- Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives or metal scrapers (eg, razor blades).
- Keep the tracks and seals free from grit, dust and grime.
- Lubricate tracks and contact surfaces with a silicone spray regulary to assist the moving glass panels.
- Do NOT use harsh cleaners with high alkaline or acidity content (ie. Truck Wash) to wash windows or tracks.